Most of us tend to make plans in the beginning of the year, and that is good. But some people just let God out of their plans. We start planning every month, expectantly waiting that every goal could be achieved as planned. Our God is one of planning and He makes the bests plans. Why not take the first step this of putting all of our planning in God’s hands instead? We are starting the year and we still have time to do it.
How we can put our plans in God’s hands?
- Praying: presenting in prayer every plan or goal we have in mind is the best way to do it. Asking for His will to be manifested in them. Even, asking for His approval.
- Guided by the Word: we have the best book full with wisdom, where God speak, teaches and guide us in every detail of our lives.
There are plenty of bible verses that give us confidence about this practice:
- May He grant you your heart’s desire And fulfill all your plans.
PSALM 20:4 AMP
- ~‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.
JEREMIAH 29:11 AMP
- A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], But the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.
PROVERBS 16:9 AMP
Are you letting good take control of each one of your plans this year?
Start your year with a bible reading plan, check out these plans for free:
Mourning into dancing Bible Study
Freedom Bible Study
Giving Thanks Bible Study
The bible says that Abraham was the father of the faith and that he “believed hope against hope”. For some people the year 2018 was full of accomplishments. For others it was a year of continually keep hoping for the promises of God to be materialized in their lives.
In hope against hope Abraham believed that he would become a father of many nations, as he had been promised [by God]: “S o [numberless] shall your descendants be .”
ROMANS 4:18 AMP
The good thing is that God gave us a new year, a new time to keep believing in His promises like Abraham did “hope against hope”. As the Word of God says that he accomplished the promise. Here there are, 5 bible verses on Hope that will guide you and me this new year to keep believing.
5 bible verses on Hope to start your year:
- For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.
JEREMIAH 29:11 AMP
- Such hope [in God’s promises] never disappoints us, because God’s love has been abundantly poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
ROMANS 5:5 AMP
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises.
ROMANS 15:13 AMP
- But as for me, I will wait and hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more.
PSALM 71:14 AMP
- I wait [patiently] for the Lord , my soul [expectantly] waits, And in His word do I hope.
PSALM 130:5 AMP
We can rest, hope and wait expectantly in God’s promises because he never fails or lie. He has good plans for us, He never disappoint us! Put this new year in God’s hands, believe and He will do.