Bible Journaling is one of my favorites things to do. I can have a bible study, a devotional and a creative time all in one! – Recently I’ve been practicing with incorporating Index Cards to my Bible Journaling creative process. Today, I want to show you how to make your own index cards for Bible Journaling.
I’ve seen a lot of Memory Dex cards around the web and I loved the idea of making my own (because I don’t have those lovely cards). I wanted to use the supplies that I already have without spending to much. Here’s how I did it!
Make your own index cards for Bible Journaling
The first thing we need to do is look around the supplies we already have. I used the following materials:
- Scrapbook Paper (Heidi Swapp)
- Envelope Maker (We’re Memory Keepers)
- Tombow Adhesive – Tombow Marker
- Washi Tape
- Flowers (for decorative purpose)
- Bible Journaling Printable (Crowned with Love)
Now that we have the materials, I started cutting two pieces of scrapbook paper with the cutter.
Then, I used the Envelope Maker to cut the corners of the piece of paper and also to make the TAB. See the pictures for references.
- 1- Cut the piece of scrapbook paper
- 2- Cut the corners with the Envelope Maker Punch
- 3 – Make the tab with the Envelope Maker Punch
- 4 – Cut the rest of the paper next to the tab with the cutter
Once I have my index card prepared I start decorating them with the supplies listed above.
Once I have my index card decorated with a few supplies I added a Psalm I’ve been studying. Also, I used my newest bible journaling printable “Crowned with Love” available for purchase at my Etsy Shop. It’s an Instant Download at an affordable price.
For more Bible Journaling Printables you can visit “His Purpose In Me Shop” and also you can search in the blog for other posts related to Bible Journaling!