It’s been a while since I wrote my last post. I’ve been having internet issues but here I am. I am sharing today a review about a cute, colorful and interesting book for kids.
This is all about “Night Night Bible Stories”. Bible stories are my favorite for the kids, specially before going to bed. This acompanies great illustrations plus the Word of God!
Before you say good night, snuggle your kids cozy close and enjoy favorite Bible stories for bedtime. Amy Parker and Virginia Allyn, the author-illustrator pair you know and love from the bestselling books Night Night, Farm and Night Night,
Train, have teamed up again for their first bedtime Bible storybook.
Night Night Bible Stories includes 30 stories from the Old and New Testaments told in narration.
If you want to win a book, just enter the giveaway here!
Bedtime is the perfect time to share with your children timeless messages of faith from the Bible. For old and new fans of Amy Parker Night Night books, Night Night Bible Stories is sure help your little ones fall asleep feeling safe and
Love is one of the themes of the Word of God. More than a theme is the message of the Bible. God loved us so much that sent His only son for us! During these days the concept of love have been transformed into something that is not. Today, love is about material things, having an appearance, focusing only on the physical side or aspect of demonstrating love. The communication and time of quality have changed now. It’s not the same.
I decided to take a time to make a 1 Week Bible Study about love, based on what the bible says about it. You can enjoy this bible study in one week, a month, or in the time you decide and that it’s best for you.
Bible Study about Love
Use these bible verses to deepen in the word of God and the topic of love.
- John 3:16
- Romans 5:8
- 1 Corinthians 13:4
- 1 John 4:7
- 1 Corinthians 13:6
- Romans 8: 38-39
- Hebrews 13:1
- 1 Corinthians 16:14
- Proverbs 8:17
- Ephesians 3:18
There are more bible verses you can look up in the bible. I invite to look more deep about how the love is represented and manifested in the word. How can be applied to our lives and those around us. You can make this bible study with your spouse, your children, as a family bible study, with your friends or just alone.
Check out these great bible studies you can enjoy for free: HERE!!!
Most of us tend to make plans in the beginning of the year, and that is good. But some people just let God out of their plans. We start planning every month, expectantly waiting that every goal could be achieved as planned. Our God is one of planning and He makes the bests plans. Why not take the first step this of putting all of our planning in God’s hands instead? We are starting the year and we still have time to do it.
How we can put our plans in God’s hands?
- Praying: presenting in prayer every plan or goal we have in mind is the best way to do it. Asking for His will to be manifested in them. Even, asking for His approval.
- Guided by the Word: we have the best book full with wisdom, where God speak, teaches and guide us in every detail of our lives.
There are plenty of bible verses that give us confidence about this practice:
- May He grant you your heart’s desire And fulfill all your plans.
PSALM 20:4 AMP
- ~‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.
JEREMIAH 29:11 AMP
- A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], But the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.
PROVERBS 16:9 AMP
Are you letting good take control of each one of your plans this year?
Start your year with a bible reading plan, check out these plans for free:
Mourning into dancing Bible Study
Freedom Bible Study
Giving Thanks Bible Study
The bible says that Abraham was the father of the faith and that he “believed hope against hope”. For some people the year 2018 was full of accomplishments. For others it was a year of continually keep hoping for the promises of God to be materialized in their lives.
In hope against hope Abraham believed that he would become a father of many nations, as he had been promised [by God]: “S o [numberless] shall your descendants be .”
ROMANS 4:18 AMP
The good thing is that God gave us a new year, a new time to keep believing in His promises like Abraham did “hope against hope”. As the Word of God says that he accomplished the promise. Here there are, 5 bible verses on Hope that will guide you and me this new year to keep believing.
5 bible verses on Hope to start your year:
- For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.
JEREMIAH 29:11 AMP
- Such hope [in God’s promises] never disappoints us, because God’s love has been abundantly poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
ROMANS 5:5 AMP
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises.
ROMANS 15:13 AMP
- But as for me, I will wait and hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more.
PSALM 71:14 AMP
- I wait [patiently] for the Lord , my soul [expectantly] waits, And in His word do I hope.
PSALM 130:5 AMP
We can rest, hope and wait expectantly in God’s promises because he never fails or lie. He has good plans for us, He never disappoint us! Put this new year in God’s hands, believe and He will do.