I LOVE to collaborate and have guests in my blog. I think it’s a great way to spread the Word of God together and united with one only purpose. If you think you can be a guest blogger in my blog, here there are some guidelines you should read first:
- All posts must be about faith, christian living, the word of God, bible journaling or encouragement.
- I don’t like loooooong posts, so post should be 300 to 400 words.
- Post should always encourage and motivate readers to be more closer to God’s presence.
- If writing about bible journaling, post should be in form of tutorial or a “how to”. I always try to include a short reflection about God’s word.
- Word of God
- Bible Journaling
- Bible Study or Challenges
For a more detailed information or guidelines, or you just simply know that you will be a good fit for my blog, please contact me at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page, via Private Message
Once I receive your e-mail or message I will be contacting you with more guidelines the dates that are available.
As the word of God says: “Two are better than one”