Most of us tend to make plans in the beginning of the year, and that is good. But some people just let God out of their plans. We start planning every month, expectantly waiting that every goal could be achieved as planned. Our God is one of planning and He makes the bests plans. Why not take the first step this of putting all of our planning in God’s hands instead? We are starting the year and we still have time to do it.
How we can put our plans in God’s hands?
- Praying: presenting in prayer every plan or goal we have in mind is the best way to do it. Asking for His will to be manifested in them. Even, asking for His approval.
- Guided by the Word: we have the best book full with wisdom, where God speak, teaches and guide us in every detail of our lives.
There are plenty of bible verses that give us confidence about this practice:
- May He grant you your heart’s desire And fulfill all your plans.
PSALM 20:4 AMP
- ~‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.
JEREMIAH 29:11 AMP
- A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], But the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.
PROVERBS 16:9 AMP
Are you letting good take control of each one of your plans this year?
Start your year with a bible reading plan, check out these plans for free: